Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment of the booking is required at the time of bookings
- Refunds may only be available for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the booking arrival.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to all bookings.
- There are strictly no refunds for bookings made on long weekends or in peak season.
- There are strictly no refunds with bookings made where a cancellation insurance has been declined at the time of booking.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (inc GST) and maybe subject to change without notice at the discretion of Banksia Tourist Park.
- Bookings made using 3rd party booking channels, such as booking.com, expedia, top parks and other will need to be cancelled through the booking via the channel used and in accordance with the cancellation policy for our park, for that booking channel.
- It is the responsibility of the guest prior to booking to ensure the room/site selected is suitable for pets at the time of booking, and that they comply with our pet policy, as outlined on our website. Any bookings requiring cancellation due to noncompliance or incorrect room selected will be non-refundable.
- Upon checking in you will be required to show:
- Valid photo ID,
- Car registration (if applicable)
- Credit card in the name of the guest staying
- Signed guest registration
Signed guest registration
- Important: All bookings have the above cancellation conditions. If you need to cancel your online reservation please email: [email protected]