Thank you for choosing to stay at the Banksia Tourist Park with your pet. We hope you have a great time. For the convenience and safety of all guests, we ask you to comply with our Pet Friendly Policy during your stay. We ask you to read the policy below and sign it as your acknowledgment of the rules outlined below.
- My pet is a domesticated dog or cat and is free from communicable diseases and has all relevant vaccinations.
- Pets are permitted on pet friendly sites and in pet friendly cabins only.
- There is a maximum of 2 small dogs/cats per site/cabin or 1 large dog per site/cabin.
- All dogs/cats must be kept on a lead at all times when not inside cabins/enclosures/or caravans.
- I must declare that I am travelling with a pet upon check in and the size of pet I am travelling with.
- Charges apply per pet per night.
- Additional charges may apply in the event that my pet causes damage to park property, or if the pet friendly cabin I am staying in is left excessively dirty/stained as a result of my pet. I authorize my credit card to be charged, which will be securely stored the park, for additional costs. Costs will be determined at the sole discretion of the Banksia Tourist Park.
- I must collect, remove and dispose of all pet litter and or waste associated with my pet. The waste should be placed into a plastic bag and put into the green garbage bins provided by the park.
- Pets are not permitted in shared park facilities, such as reception, camp kitchen, recreation/lounge room, ablutions and laundries.
- No pet should be left unattended at the park at any time.
- If mid-week cleaning is required, by our housekeeping staff, the pet must be removed from the cabin or restrained outside the cabin.
- I am responsible for the behaviour of my pet during my stay, and I will ensure that my pet will not affect the quiet enjoyment of others. Examples of affecting the quiet enjoyment are excessive barking and or aggressive behaviour toward others. If my pet is deemed to disrupt the quiet enjoyment of others, at the request of management, I must find alternative arrangement for my pet.
- I am responsible for all costs associated with an injury caused to another, as a result of my pet, during my stay at the Banksia Tourist Park.
- I will not hold accountable the Banksia Tourist Park, staff or guests accountable for any injury or damage caused to my pet, or any losses, claims or damages.
- Management can refuse any pet from staying in the park, and they can at anytime ask me or my pet to leave the premises, without reimbursement, if I do not comply with the parks Pet policy.