Booking & Cancellation Policy
At Banksia Tourist Park, we understand in the current environment that it is hard to make definite decisions, that is why we are offering a:
Flexible Covid 19 booking and cancellation policy, up until the 30th June 2020
- For bookings made up until 30th of June 2020 no deposit is required at the time of booking. Instead full payment will be required 30 days prior to the check-in date. The booking date maybe changed up until 7 days prior to check in and can be moved to any alternate date prior to 30th of June 2021.
- For bookings made after the 30th of June 2020 full payment will be required at the time of booking. The booking date maybe changed up until 7 days prior to check in and can be moved to any alternate date prior to 30th of June 2021.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to all cancelled bookings made after the payment of the deposit.
- Changes to booking dates that result in change in booking tariff, and cost of the booking will be payable by the guest.
- There are strictly no refunds for bookings make on long weekends or in peak season on bookings made after 30th June 2020.
- There are also strictly no refunds with bookings made where a cancellation insurance has been declined at the time of bookings placed after 30th June 2020.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (inc GST) and maybe subject to change without notice at the discretion of Banksia Tourist Park.
- Important: All bookings have the above cancellation conditions. If you need to cancel your online reservation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org