Vans for Sale
Banksia Tourist Park is set in a semi-rural setting on the base of the Gooseberry Hill National Park. This tranquil park is only five minutes’ drive to Midland and two minutes’ drive to the neighbourhood shopping centre in Helena Valley. Feel like you’re in the country but only 18kms from Perth CBD, 5 minutes to Midland, 10 minutes to Kalamunda and 15 minutes to the airport.
With a bus stops at front entrance of the park, you don’t even need your own car to get around.
Banksia Tourist Park offers:
- Security – A gated secure community.
- Lifestyle – Feel like every day is a holiday, surrounded by likeminded people, you can join in with activities or simply relax, and enjoy the surrounding nature.
- Leisure – Enjoy our great range of facilities including the social club , swimming pool , Gazebo BBQs, beautiful grounds, Recreation Room, Park Playground and Dog Walk Areas.
- Maintenance – Enjoy a carefree lifestyle with less to maintain and more time to relax and have fun.
- Visitors – Enjoy the choice of our fully self contained accommodation for your visitors