Long Term Residental Parkhomes, located in a specified Over 55's Parkhome Village.
Permanent Park Home
- All park home enquiries must fill in a park home enquiry form and this must be given to the manager.
- Let people enquiring know our rents start at $190 per week plus power and water. Weekly rent depends on what rent option they choose and how many people living onsite.
- They will be required to undergo an application process and approved by the park before they can become a tenant.
- Part of the process is providing a police clearance and photo ID. We do this to ensure we select good quality tenants, and create a happy park, where people want to live.
- Bond is payable (4 rents rent and this is lodged with bond admin)
- 2 weeks rent payable in advance by direct debit.
- Use the templates in Newbook and our park home living brochure to respond to enquiries on this. Refer them to the Banksia Park Home Website for more info and for Homes listed.
- Please make them aware that we have a swimming pool, social club, dog walk area and we and have a bus stop at our doorstep. Also, that we are located 5 minutes to Midland Regional Centre which has ample shopping and the new St John of God Hospital. We are also located 10 minutes from the airport.
- Pet allowed as long as they are approved by management and this is done during the application process.
- Top park is all over 55s. Bottom park under 55s are allowed.