Cabin Medium Semi-Perm
Semi-Perm Cabins only (long term holiday stay)
- These are the ones in the grid marked Cabin Medium Semi- Perm.
- Minimum of 4 weeks, max of 12 weeks.
- Tourist application form for Onsite accommodation must be completed including provision of police clearance and driver’s license.
- This form can be found in the PM
- G:BA – Procedure Manual7 Leases & Tenancy Documents7.1 Application for Leases and tenancyApplications Forms or in the filing cabinet in reception.
- Cabins are non ensuite, and have bed, fridge, table, chairs, TV and kitchenette provided. No linen, cleaning or crockery is provided.
- If they stay longer than 12 weeks, cabin needs to be inspected and they need to complete anew tourist application
- They need to pay 4 weeks rent in advance plus $200 waiver. (minimum cost is 4 x $240 plus $200 = $1160). Power is charged in addition to rent.
- Max 2 people.
- No pets are allowed in semi perm accommodation.